Wiktoria Gabor has been selected to represent Poland on home soil at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2019.
The final of Szansa na Sukces took place this afternoon in Warsaw. Three singers took to the stage all hoping to represent Poland at this years Junior Eurovision Song Contest. The winner was Wiktoria Gabor with “Superhero”.
In then second-half the three singers, performed songs that had been specifically composed for Junior Eurovision, they were:
- Gabriela Katzer – On My Way
- Wiktoria Gabor – Superhero
- Nikola Fiedor – Bubbles in My Head
The winner was selected by 50% public voting and 50% jury voting. On the jury were:
- Dominika Gawęda
- Paweł Stasiak
- Majka Jeżowska
The results were as follows (SMS+Jury):
- Nikola Fiedor – Bubbles in my head – 3 + 3 points – 6 points – 2nd
- Wiktoria Gabor – Superhero – 5 + 5 – 10 points – 1st
- Gabriela Katzer – On My Way – 1 + 1 – 2 points – 3rd
Poland was one of sixteen countries to participate in the first edition of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest in 2003. After two last place finishes, they withdrew from the contest and did not return until 2016. Roksana Węgiel brought Poland their first victory in the contest in 2018 with “Anyone I Want To Be”.