Isea Çili has been selected this evening in Tirana to represent Albania at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2019.
Isea Çili has won Junior Fest 2019 which was held this evening in the Albanian capital. The singer was one of twenty acts to take to the stage at the Tirana Amphitheater, and will now represent Albania with the song “Mikja Ime Fëmijëria” (My childhood friend). Isea Çili competed in The Voice Kids Albania in 2019, and made it through to week four of the show.
The winner of the Albanian selection was chosen by 100% jury voting, with the final set to be broadcast by RTSH at a yet to be announced date.
The twenty acts who took part in the Albanian selection were:
- Sidorela Dorti, Kleansa Susaj & Juena Tahirity -Kënga e Ngjyrave (The song of colours)
- Violeta Beshiri – Ty Mbi Rërë Të Vizatoj (I draw you on the sand)
- Noel Hoxholli – Jam Shqiptar e Bij Shqiptari (I am Albanian and the son of an Albanian)
- Era Okshtuni – Lunapark (Funfair)
- Flavia Doka – Tinguj Zemre (Heart sounds)
- Trisiana Jata – Gjithësia Ime (My universe)
- Livia Nelaj & Estea Teta – Doli Një Yll (A star came out)
- Bora Llapushi – Shtet Qytete (State cities)
- Marigleda Lajthia – Jemi Fllad I Pranverës (We are a spring breeze)
- Rumeisa Kola – Ëndërroj (Dream)
- Krisiana Veshaj – Pushimet (Holidays)
- Ajla Rroji – Ne (We)
- Arseld Muça & Martina Serreqi – Më E Shtrenjta Botë (The most expensive world)
- Sajana Kodhelli – Jemi Miq Te Mirë (We are good friends)
- Françeska Kasa – Per Ty Vendi Im (For you, my land)
- Isea Çili – Mikja Ime Fëmijëria (My childhood friend)
- Rinea Vitija – Një Botë Me Dashuri (A world with love)
- Uendi Goga – Mirësevjen (Welcome)
Source: Eurovision Albania