The first Semi-Final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2019 has just ended and the first ten qualifiers are now known.
Semi-Final One of Eurovision 2019 is over and we now have the first ten qualifiers progressing to Saturday night. Seventeen artists took to the stage this evening, hoping to win over voters across Europe and Australia. In the end only ten could make it through to the final.
Out of the contest are:
- Montenegro – D mol – Heaven
- Finland – Darude feat. Sebastian Rejman – Look Away
- Poland – Tulia – Fire of Love (Pali się)
- Hungary – Joci Pápai – Az én apám
- Belgium – Eliot – Wake Up
- Georgia – Oto Nemsadze – Keep on Going
- Portugal – Conan Osiris – Telemóveis
The half in which each of the ten qualifiers will perform will be determined in the press conference that takes place in just a few minutes time. Each performer will draw either the first or second half, before the shows producers create the final running order after the second Semi-Final.