Katerine Duska has climbed to eighth in the betting odds, as Greece moves among the favourites to win in Tel Aviv.
“Better Love” by Katerine Duska is now among the top ten favourites to win the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest in Tel Aviv, Israel. Greece currently sits 8th in the odds, having been 10th yesterday evening. The nation has rapidly moved from 23rd in the odds just two weeks ago to among the top ten.
In contrast Malta has fallen back in the odds having peaked at 9th in the odds yesterday evening. Malta currently sits in 11th, followed by Armenia who also revealed their song for Eurovision 2019 yesterday evening.
The current top ten in according to Eurovision World is as follows:
- Netherlands – Duncan Laurence – Aracde – 21% (+1%)
- Russia – Sergey Lazarev – Scream – 12% (-1%)
- Sweden – John Lundvik – Too Late for Love – 10%
- Switzerland – Luca Hanni – She Got Me – 7% (+1%)
- Italy – Mahmood – Soldi – 5% (+1%)
- Cyprus – Tamta – Replay – 4%
- Iceland – Hatari – Hatrið mun sigra – 4%
- Greece – Katerine Duska – Better Love – 3%
- Norway – KEiiNO – Spirit in the Sky – 3%
- Portugal – Conan Osiris – Telemovies – 3%
About Katerine Duska
Katerine Duska was born in Montreal, Canada and moved to Greece as a teenager. During her teenage years, she started experimenting with songwriting and singing, before enrolling at the Kapodistrian Univeristy of Athens to study law.
She broke through as a performer in 2013 with the song “One in a Million”, with her voice being compared to Amy Winehouse. In September 2015 she released her first album ‘Embodiment’ which was she wrote and composed herself.
Source: Eurovision World