Romania will select their participant for Eurovision 2019 tonight in Bucharest, with twelve acts vying to win over the Romanian public and jury.
This evening twelve acts will take to the stage in Bucharest, all competing to represent Romania at the 64th edition of the Eurovision Song Contest in Tel Aviv, Israel. Two semi-finals were held over the past month, to select the final twelve competing tonight.
The running order is as follows:
- Linda Teodosiu – Renegades
- Olivier Kaye – Right Now
- Laura Bretan – Dear Father
- Teodora Dinu – Skyscraper
- Claudia Mirea – We Are the Ones
- Aldo Blaga – Your Journey
- Ester Peony – On a Sunday
- Letitia Moisescu & Sensibil Balkan – D A I N A
- Bella Santiago – Army of Love
- Trooper – Destin
- DYA & Lucian Colareza – Without You (Sin Ti)
- Vaida – Underground
The winner this evening will be selected by 50% public televote and 50% international jury. The jury members are:
- Emmelie de Forest – Winner of the Eurovision Song Contest 2013
- Tali Eshkoli – Head of Event & Content at Eurovision 2019
- William Lee Adams
- Deban Aderemi
- Serban Cazan – Music Producer
- Alex Calancea – Musician, Producer and Composer
This evening show will also feature guest performances from three international performers. at Netta the winner of last years Eurovision Song Contest will be performing at the final of Selectia Nationala. Netta has already made appearances at the national selections of France and the United Kingdom.
Also performing this evening are Emmelie de Forest and Inis Nerziri. Emmelie de Forest won over the voters of Europe in May 2013, with her song “Only Teardrops”. In 2017 she was behind the United Kingdom’s entry for the Eurovision Song Contest, having written “Never Give Up On You” which was performed by Lucie Jones. Inis Nerziri will be known to Romanian television audience after winning the Golden Stag Festival in Brasov last summer.
Watch the show live from 20:30 CET via Eurovoix Showcase.