HRT has this afternoon released snippets of the sixteen songs that will be competing to represent Croatia at Eurovision 2019.
The Croatian national broadcaster has released snippets of the songs that will be competing in Dora 2019. A total of sixteen acts will take to the stage in Opatija this weekend hoping to represent Croatia in Tel Aviv. Listen to the snippets below:
The show which takes place on February 16 will be opened by the duet Bojan Jambrošić & Danijela Pintarić and closed by the group Manntra.
The running order is:
- Bojan Jambrošić & Danijela Pintarić – Vrijeme predaje
- Jelena Bosančić – Tell Me
- Kim Verson – Nisam to što žele
- Jure Brkljača – Ne postojim kad nisi tu
- Beta Sudar – Don’t Give Up
- Lea Mijatović – Tebi pripadam
- Gelato Sisters – Back To That Swing
- Luka Nižetić – Brutalero
- Elis Lovrić – All I Really Want
- Domenica – Indigo
- Roko – The Dream
- Ema Gagro – Redemption
- Lidija Bačić Lille – Tek je počelo
- Lorena Bućan – Tower of Babylon
- Bernarda Bruno – I Believe In True Love
- Manntra – In The Shadows
Dora 2019 will take place on February 16 in Opatija. This year’s contest will be the first to allow non-Croatian language songs to take part. The show is set to be hosted by Mirko Fodor, Iva Šulentić and Jelena Glišić. Opatija is the home of Dora, having previously hosted the contest during its early years in the 1990s.
Croatia debuted in the Eurovision Song Contest in 1993, they were one of three countries to debut in the contest that year. Croatia’s best result came in 1999 when Doris Dragovic finished 4th in Jerusalem. She performed the song “Marija Magdalena” which scored a total of 118 points, this included 12 points from Slovenia and Spain. Croatia returned to the contest in 2016 having withdrawn after the 2013 contest due to a string of poor results and financial difficulties.