The first day of streaming data after the first semi-final of Eurovision 2018 has been released, showing three countries competing closely for the total number of streams.
The Czech Republic, Israel and Cyprus are competing closely in the Spotify charts to be the most listened to song in this years contest so far. Broken down by total streams the top five is as follows:
- Cyprus – Eleni Foureria – Fuego – 87,529 streams (9 countries – top 200)
- Czech Republic – Mikolas Josef – Lie to Me – 87,192 streams (11 countries – top 200)
- Israel – Netta – Toy – 86,348 streams (10 countries – top 200)
- Sweden – Benjamin Ingrosso – Dance You Off – 75,402 streams (3 countries – top 200)
- Finland – Saara Aalto – Monsters – 32,821 streams (4 countries – top 200)
Of note is that only 1,200 streams cover the top three most streamed songs in this years contest. While Fuego has the largest number of streams it is the Czech Republic who has managed to enter the most countries top 200 most streamed songs.
The iTunes charts show the following:
- Cyprus – Eleni Foureria – Fuego – 18 countries (2x no.1)
- Austria – Cesar Sampson – Nobody But You – 10 countries (1x no.1)
- Czech Republic – Mikolas Josef – Lie to Me – 8 countries
- Ireland – Ryan O’Shaugnessy – Together – 6 countries
- France – Madame Monsieur – Mercy – 5 countries
To get the most out of our coverage of this year’s contest in Portugal, make sure to follow us on all of our social media platforms. We’ll be running some special contests to win one-off prizes from some of these artists, so you need to pay close attention.
- Like us on Facebook
- Get all of the news straight to you Twitter feed by following Eurovoix
- Check out snippets of the goings-on in Lisbon and more unique content on Twitter by following Eurovoix Moments
- Who doesn’t love a nice picture? We’ll be posting summaries of the news and ourselves in Lisbon on Instagram