Who do the bookmakers think will qualify from the first semi-final of the Eurovision Song Contest this year?
Tomorrow the first semi-final of the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest takes place in Lisbon, Portugal. While the important jury show takes place, we take a look at who the bookmakers predict will qualify to the Grand Final, which takes place on Saturday.
Who will qualify for the Grand Final from Semi-Final 1?
- Israel – Netta Barzilai – Toy
- Cyprus – Eleni Foureira – Fuego
- Estonia – Elina Nechayeva – La Forza
- Czech Republic – Mikolas Josef – Lie to Me
- Bulgaria – Equinox – Bones
- Greece – Yianna Terzi – Oniro Mou
- Austria – Cesár Sampson – Nobody But You
- Lithuania – Ieva Zasimauskaite – When We’re Old
- Armenia – Sevak Khanagyan
- Belgium – Sennek – A Matter of Time
- Azerbaijan – Aisel – X My Heart
- Switzerland – Zibbz – Stones
- Finland – Saara Aalto – Monsters
- Belarus – Alekseev – Forever
- Croatia – Franka – Crazy
- Albania – Eugent Bushpepa – Mall
- Ireland – Ryan O’Shaughnessy – Together
- FYR Macedonia – Eye Cue – Lost and Found
- Iceland – Ari Ólafsson – Our Choice
The countries in bold are the ones that bookmakers predict will qualify.
Only ten artists will qualify from each semi-final. The second semi-final is set to take place on Thursday 10th May, and the final on Saturday 12th May. A total of 26 countries will take part in the Grand Final. The shows will take place at the Altice Arena in Lisbon. This is the first time Portugal has hosted the contest.