The 11th edition of the London Eurovision Party takes place this evening at Café de Paris, with twenty four acts performing on the London stage.
The Eurovision preview party season continues tonight in London, with the London Eurovision Party 2018 taking place just moments away from Leicester Square. Café de Paris will be playing host to eighteen of the acts competing in Lisbon next month, and a further six guest performers including one past Eurovision winner.
Hosting the show as ever will be Nicki French, who represented the UK at the Eurovision Song Contest in 2000 with the entry “Don’t Play That Song Again”, and Paddy O’Connell, former Eurovision semi-final commentator for UK viewers.
Taking to the stage this evening are:
- Albania – Eugent Bushpepa
- Australia – Jessica Mauboy
- Austria – Cesár Sampson
- Bulgaria – Equinox
- Czech Republic – Mikolas Josef
- Denmark – Rasmusen
- France – Madame Monsieur
- Germany – Michael Schulte
- Iceland – Ari Ólafsson
- Ireland – Ryan O’Shaughnessy
- Lithuania – Ieva Zasimauskaite
- Montenegro – Vanja Radovanovic
- Poland – Gromee ft. Lukas Meijer
- San Marino – Jessika ft. Jenifer Brening
- Spain – Alfred and Amaia
- Sweden – Benjamin Ingrosso
- Switzerland – Zibbz
- United Kingdom – SuRie
- Norway 2011 – Stella Mwangi and Alexandra Rotan
- Norway 2013 – Margaret Berger
- Portugal 2014 – Suzy
- Luxembourg 1983 – Corinne Hermes
- United Kingdom 2017 – Lucie Jones
- Melodifestivalen 2018 participant – Felix Sandman
Ahead of the show this evening, Eurovoix will be attending the press afternoon where you can get involved in our coverage. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, to see behind the scenes of all our interviews and the team on the ground. And checkout our YouTube page to watch all of our interviews from the day over the course of this weekend.