A further six artists have made it through to the next round of Eurovizija after tonight’s sixth heat.
The sixth heat of Eurovizijos dainu konkurso nacionaline atranka, Lithuania’s selection for the Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon, saw twelve singers take to the stage in Lithuania.
Qualifying from tonight’s heat was:
- Ieva Zasimauskaitė – When We’re Old
- Saulės kliošas – Įkvėpk ir nepaleisk
- Monika Marija – The Truth
- The Roop – Yes, I Do
- Marija – This Love
- Gabrielius Vagelis – The Distant
Jury votes from this week’s heat were released after the pre-recorded show earlier this week:
- Ieva Zasimauskaitė – When We’re Old – 12 points
- Saulės kliošas – Įkvėpk ir nepaleisk (Man gaila) – 10 points
- Monika Marija – The Truth – 10 points
- Audrius Petrauskas – In My Bones – 7 points
- The Roop – Yes, I Do – 6 points
- Gabrielius Vagelis – The Distant – 5 points
- Greta Zazza – Broken Shadows – 4 points
- Ruta Loop – Positive Thoughts – 3 points
- Elizabeth Olshey – Bejausmis – 2 points
- Živilė Gedvilaitė – Melody – 1 point
- Agnė Michalenkovaitė – Going On – 1 point
- Marija – This Love – 0 points
Lithuania was represented by Fusedmarc at the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 in Kyiv, Ukraine. They performed the song “Rain of Revolution”, where they went on to finished 17th in their semi-final with 42 points. This represented Lithuania’s worst result in the competition since 2005, when the contest was also head in Kyiv.
Lithuania debuted in the Eurovision Song Contest in 1994, however on their debut they finished in last place with nul points. Lithuania didn’t return to the contest until 1999 when Aiste finished 20th with the song “Strazdas”. Lithuania’s best result came in 2006 when LT United performed “We Are The Winners”, they finished 6th in the final with a total of 162 points. Lithuania’s only other top.10 finish came in 2016 when Donny Montell performed “I’ve Been Waiting For This Night” in Stockholm, he received 12 points from the public in Ireland, Norway & United Kingdom.