KATTIE has released the final reworked version of her song “Wild Wind” for Belarus’ selection for the Eurovision Song Contest 2017.
KATTIE who is one of thirteen artists competing in Belarus’ selection for the 62nd edition of the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 has released the reworked version of her song. “Wild Wind” was written and composed by Anders Hansson and Sharon Vaughn. KATTIE is drawn to perform sixth in the final of Belarus’ Eurovision selection on 20 January in Minsk.
This is the first time that KATTIE has made it through to the final of Belarus’ Eurovision selection process. In 2016 the singer performed her song “Rainbows” during the interval of the final alongside Alyona Lanskaya, Gunesh and Sasha Nemo. The new reworked version of KATTIE’s song features new instrumentation.
The final of Belarus’ selection takes place on January 20, with the winner being decided by 50% televote and 50% jury voting. The running order for the selection is as follows:
- July – Children of the World
- Lexy Weaver (Aleksandra Tkach) – Be Stronger
- Vladislav Kurasov – Follow the Play
- NAVI – Historyja majho žyccia
- Isaac Nightingale – On The Red Line
- Kattie – Wild Wind
- NUTEKI – Take My Heart
- NAPOLI – Let’s Come Together
- Nikita Hodas – Voices in My Head
- Angelica Pushnova – We Should Be Together
- Anastasiya Sheverenko – We’ll Be Together
- LERMONT x JULIC – Heartbeat
- PROvokatsiya – My Love
Listen to the final version below: