The Third Round of the Armenian selection process for the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 continues tonight from 20:00 CET.
With the judges in Depi Evratesil having now completed their teams the selection process moves into its third round tonight. A total of 24 singers are left in the competition, with four singers on each of the six judges teams. You can watch the selection tonight from 20:00 CET here.
The judges teams after all of the singers have been selected are as follows:
- Anush Arshakyan – Stepan Hovannisyan, Alexander Plato, Anna Sedrakyan, Marta Kirakosyan
- Aram MP3 – Lucy, Saro Gevorgyan, Jujo, Lilit Harutyunyan
- Essai – Opera Viva, Artsvik, Only Girls, Marissa
- Hayko – Egine, Anna Danielyan, Eva Kans Kansuzyan, Amalya Margaryan
- Inga Arshakyan – Suzanne Melkonyan, Gevorg Harutyunyan, Karine Harutyunyan, Narine Jinanyan
- Iveta Mukuchyan – Christina Mangasaryan, Vahe Aleksanyan, Hasmik Shiroyan, Sona Dunoyan
The judging panel for Depi Evratesil is made up of a number of former Eurovision participants from the country, they are:
- Anush Arshakyan – Part of the duo Inga & Anush who represented Armenia in 2009 with the song “Jan Jan”.
- Aram MP3 – Finished 4th for Armenia at the 2014 Eurovision Song Contest with the song “Not Alone”.
- Essaï Altounian – Represented Armenia at the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest in Vienna, Austria as part of the group Genealogy.
- Hayko – Represented Armenia on their second appearance at the Eurovision Song Contest in 2007.
- Inga Arshakyan – Part of the duo Inga & Anush (Eurovision 2009), she also returned to the contest in 2015 as part of the group Genealogy.
- Iveta Mukuchyan – Represented Armenia at the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest in Stockholm, Sweden.
Source: Depi Evratesil
[tw-accordion-section title=”Armenia in the Eurovision Song Contest”]
Armenia debuted in the Eurovision Song Contest in 2006 and has participated every year since excluding 2012. The countries best results came in 2008 and 2014 when they finished 4th in the final. At this years contest in Stockholm, Armenia was represented by Iveta Mukuchyan and the song “LoveWave” finishing 7th in the final.