The 20 participants in Eesti Laul 2017 have been announced this evening, with four former Eurovision entrants returning to the contest.
Four Eurovision participants are hoping that they could return to the Eurovision Song Contest in 2017. Elina Born (2015), Laura (2005), Koit Toome (1998) and Ivo Linna (1996). Also there are a number of past Eesti Laul hopefuls competing, including Daniel Levi and Liise Lemsalu.
The Eesti Laul 2017 semi-finals will take place on 11 and 18 February. With the final being held on March 4 at the Saku Arena in Tallinn. Tickets are still on sale for the final with just over 1,000 of the available 5,500 tickets sold so far.
The full list of participants is as follows:
- Almost Natural – Electric
- Alvistar Funk Association – Make Love, Not War
- Angeelia – We Ride With Our Flow
- Antsud – Vihm
- Ariadne – Feel Me Now
- Carl-Philip – Everything But You
- Close To Infinity feat. Ian Karell – Sounds Like Home
- Daniel Levi – All I Need
- Elina Born – In Or Out
- Ivo Linna – Suur loterii
- Janno Reim & Kosmos – Valan pisaraid
- Karli-Kristjan & Whogaux feat. Maian – Have You Now
- Kerli – Spirit Animal
- Koit Toome & Laura – Verona
- Laura Prits – Hey Kiddo
- Leemet Onno – Hurricane
- Lenna Kuurmaa – Slingshot
- Liis Lemsalu – Keep Running
- Rasmus Rändvee – This Love
- Uku Suviste – Supernatural