The first show in the second round of Depi Evratesil was held last night in Armenia, with three more singers leaving the contest.
The second round sees the judges selecting four singers each to become part of their teams. This means that a total of 24 singers will make it through to the next round, while 13 singers will be leaving the competition.
The results of the show last night are as follows:
- Christina Mangasaryan – Iveta Mukuchyan
- Egine – Hayko
- Lucy – Aram Mp3
- Mery Mheryan – Out
- Opera Viva – Essai
- Rob Avalyan – Out
- Saro Gevorgyan – Aram Mp3
- Suzanne Melkonyan – Inga Arshakyan
- Veronika Grigoryan – Out
The judging panel for Depi Evratesil is made up of a number of former Eurovision participants from the country, they are:
- Anush Arshakyan – Part of the duo Inga & Anush who represented Armenia in 2009 with the song “Jan Jan”.
- Aram MP3 – Finished 4th for Armenia at the 2014 Eurovision Song Contest with the song “Not Alone”.
- Essaï Altounian – Represented Armenia at the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest in Vienna, Austria as part of the group Genealogy.
- Hayko – Represented Armenia on their second appearance at the Eurovision Song Contest in 2007.
- Inga Arshakyan – Part of the duo Inga & Anush (Eurovision 2009), she also returned to the contest in 2015 as part of the group Genealogy.
- Iveta Mukuchyan – Represented Armenia at the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest in Stockholm, Sweden.
Source: Depi Evratesil