The second round of the Armenian Eurovision 2017 selection process Depi Evratesil gets underway tonight.
A total of 37 singers have made it through to the second round of the Armenian selection process, Depi Evratesil. The second round will see these 37 singers whittled down further, with the singers returning to the Depi Evratesil stage once more. Each of tonights performers will be hoping to impress the judging panel who decide their fate in the next round.
Last week these final 13 artists completed the line up in the second round:
- Diana Dikovski
- Opera Viva
- Yeva Kans
- Payla Gevorgyan
- Kristina Mangasaryan
- Rob Avalyan
- Karine Harutunyan
- Narine Jinanyan
- Stepan Hovhannisyan
- Zemfira Fridon
- Veronika Grigoryan
- Diana Adamyan
- Hasmik Shiroyan
The judging panel for Depi Evratesil is made up of a number of former Eurovision participants from the country, they are:
- Anush Arshakyan – Part of the duo Inga & Anush who represented Armenia in 2009 with the song “Jan Jan”.
- Aram MP3 – Finished 4th for Armenia at the 2014 Eurovision Song Contest with the song “Not Alone”.
- Essaï Altounian – Represented Armenia at the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest in Vienna, Austria as part of the group Genealogy.
- Hayko – Represented Armenia on their second appearance at the Eurovision Song Contest in 2007.
- Inga Arshakyan – Part of the duo Inga & Anush (Eurovision 2009), she also returned to the contest in 2015 as part of the group Genealogy.
- Iveta Mukuchyan – Represented Armenia at the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest in Stockholm, Sweden.
Source: Depi Evratesil