Poland has selected Olivia Wieczorek to represent them at the 14th edition of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest in Malta this November.
A total of nine acts took too the stage this evening live from the Polish capital, Warsaw. The nine participants were selected after Poland made an open call for songs for this years contest. The winner of the selection was decided by a combination of 50% jury vote and 50% public televote. On the jury are:
- Margaret – Pop star and runner-up in the Polish selection process for Eurovision 2016
- Anny Wyszkoni – Singer, composer and songwriter.
- Marcin Kusy – Journalist and Radio DJ
The nine acts and their songs that competed in the selection were (shown in running order):
- WAMWAY – Zróbmy hałas
- Ania Dąbrowska – Fryzurka
- Dominika Ptak – Jak kropla
- Julia Chmielarska – Na skrzydłach dni
- ASMki – Do końca świata
- Urszula Dorosz – Życie to nie gra
- Amelia Andryszczyk – Marzenia
- ARFIK – Kocie tango
- Olivia Wieczorek – Nie zapomnij – 1st
Listen to the winning song below: