The viewing figures are coming in from across Europe for last nights grand final, see the figures below:
- France – Peaking viewing figure of 6.45 million when Amir performed, the contests viewing figures increased by 477,000 over 2015, and was only 77,000 views behind The Voice which in previous years has beaten the contest by millions of viewers.
- Germany – 9.33 million watched the show, the highest viewing figures for Germany since 2011.
- Italy – 3.3 million viewers tuned in, up slightly over 2015, this was a market share of 16.94%
- Spain – 4.292 million viewers watched the contest last night, this is down 1.9 million viewers over 2015 and is the lowest figures for the contest in Spain since 2007.
- Sweden – 3.684 million viewers watched the contest hold on home soil. This is the most watched contest in Sweden for a number of year, increasing viewing figures by over 400,000 viewers over last year.
- The Netherlands – 4.254 million viewers watched last nights show with a market share of 66%.
- United Kingdom – Average of 7.2 million viewers watched the final up by .6 million over 2015. Peak viewing figure of 8.2 million.