Tonight is the final of the Polish selection process for Eurovision Young Musicians.
A total of twelve artists competed in this years Polish selection with only seven young musicians now left in the contest. The final tonight sees the seven artists accompanied by the Polska Orkiestra Radiowa. The winner of the selection will be chosen by a jury made up of:
Katarzyna Budnik-Gałązka – Violinist
- Paweł Kotla – Conductor
- Włodek Pawlik – Pianist, teacher and composer
The seven finalists are:
- Marianna Żołnacz – Violin (17)
- Łukasz Dyczko – Saxophone (18)
- Rozalia Kierc – Piano (17)
- Marta Gidaszewska – Violin (17)
- Daniel Mieczkowski – Flute (16)
- Karol Mastalerz – Saxophone (14)
- Lennard Czakaj – Trumpet (18)
The final of Młody Muzyk Roku is live on TVP Kultura from 20:00 CET.