Last night Poland held the semi final of their Eurovision Young Musicians selection process Młody Muzyk Roku with seven musicians selected for the final.
A total of 12 artists took to the stage last night with a jury selected seven to go through to the final on April 11. Before the show it was announced that just six young musicians would qualify for the final however it appears the jury felt that another musician deserved a place in the final as well.
On the jury that selected the seven finalists were:
Katarzyna Budnik-Gałązka – Violinist
- Paweł Kotla – Conductor
- Włodek Pawlik – Pianist, teacher and composer
The seven finalists are:
- Marianna Żołnacz – Violin (17)
- Łukasz Dyczko – Saxophone (18)
- Rozalia Kierc – Piano (17)
- Marta Gidaszewska – Violin (17)
- Daniel Mieczkowski – Flute (16)
- Karol Mastalerz – Saxophone (14)
- Lennard Czakaj – Trumpet (18)
Poland will select their participant for Eurovision Young Musicians 2016 on April 11 where the seven finalists are accompanied by Polska Orkiestra Radiowa.