Hungary have decided their artist that will have the honour of representing the country in Stockholm in May. The winner was chosen from a combination of jury voting in the first half of the show, were they voted for the four songs and artists to progress to the superfinal. Then, the Hungarian public had the sole responsibility in deciding who they wanted to represent Hungary at Eurovision. Voting by the public was decided by a combination of SMS, app and online voting.
The line up for the final was as follows:
- Mushu – “Uncle Tom”
- Parno Graszt – “Már nem szédülök”
- Olivér Berkes & Andi Tóth – “Seven Seas”
- Petruska – “Trouble in my mind”
- Gergó Oláh – “Gyóz a jó”
- Freddie – “Pioneer”
- Kállay Saunders Band – “Who we are”
- André Vásáry – “Why”
The four artists and songs that qualified for the superfinal, based on the highest votes from the jury were:
- Freddie – “Pioneer” (34 points)
- Gergó Oláh – “Gyóz a jó” (28 points)
- Kállay Saunders Band – “Who we are” (18 points)
- Petruska – “Trouble in my mind” (14 points)
Upon the conclusion of the public televoting, Freddie and “Pioneer” won the right to represent Hungary at the forthcoming Eurovision Song Contest.
Hungary will compete in the first half of the first semi-final of the Eurovision Song Contest on Tuesday 10th May in Stockholm, Sweden.