Wer singt für Österreich has just finished in Austria and ZOË will be representing last years host nation in Stockholm.
ZOË won tonight’s selection with the song “Loin d’ici”. They beat off competition from 9 other singers to claim a place in the super final after winning over the jury and the public. In the super final they performed again and it was the Austrian public who selected them to represent at the 61st Eurovision Song Contest.
Competing in the first half of the show were:
- Bella Wagner – Weapons Down – 3rd
- Elly V – I’ll Be Around (Bounce) – Superfinalist
- Farina Miss & Céline Roscheck – Sky Is The Limit
- Lia Weller – Runaway
- LiZZA – Psycho
- Orry Jackson – Pieces In A Puzzle
- Sankil Jones – One More Sound
- Vincent Bueno – All We Need Is That Love
- ZOË – Loin d’ici – Superfinalist
- Azrah – The One
Take a listen to the song below: