Belgium has selected Laura Tesoro to represent them at the 61st edition of the Eurovision Song Contest this May in Stockholm, Sweden.
The selection saw five artists performing in the first half of the show after which two singers made it through to the super final. In the end it was Laura Tesoro that won over the Belgian public and will go on to fly the flag for the country in May.
In the final were:
- Adil Aarab – In Our Nature – 3rd
- Amaryllis Uitterlinden – Kick The Habit – 4th
- Astrid Destuyver – Everybody Aches – 5th
- Laura Tesoro – What’s The Pressure – 1st
- Tom Frantzis – I’m Not Lost – 2nd
The two super finalists were selected through 50% televote and 50% international jury, while the winner was selected by 100% televote.
Watch the performance from last weeks show below: