Tonight the 13th edition of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest will be coming live from the Capital of Bulgaria, Sofia.
A total of 17 countries will be competing in this years edition of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest with Australia and Ireland joining the competition for the first time. Also returning to the Junior stage this year are Albania and Macedonia. This years competition promises to be the best yet with performers all vying to win the contest.
The show will be coming live from the Arena Armeec the largest indoor arena in Bulgaria. A total of 11,000 people will be in the audience, the largest audience at the contest for a number of years. The show promises to be a spectacle with performances from Vincenzo Cantiello (JESC 2014 winner) as well as Krisia, Hasan and Ibrahim.
The running order for the show is as follows:
- Serbia – Lena Stamenković – Lenina pesma
- Georgia – The Virus – Gabede
- Slovenia – Lina Kuduzović – Prva ljubzen
- Italy – Chiara & Martina – Viva
- Netherlands – Shalisa – Million Lights
- Australia – Bella Paige – My Girls
- Ireland – Aimee Banks – Réalta na Mara
- Russia – Mikhail Smirnov – Mechta (Dream)
- Macedonia – Ivana Petkovska & Magdalena Aleksovska – Pletenka -Braid of Love
- Belarus – Ruslan Aslanov – Volshebstvo (Magic)
- Armenia – Mika – Love
- Ukraine – Anna Trincher – Pochny z sebe
- Bulgaria – Gabriela Yordanova & Ivan Stoyanov – Colour of Hope
- San Marino – Kamilla Ismailov – Mirrors
- Malta – Destiny Chukunyere – Not My Soul
- Albania – Mishela Rapo – Dambaje
- Montenegro – Jana Mirković – Oluja
The winner of the contest will be decided by the votes from the 17 competing countries as well as a kids jury made up of one child aged between 10 and 15 years old in each of the countries. As in the past it looks to be a very close voting procedure with no clear winner going into the show.
So Good Evening Europe!