The participants in the 2015 Bundesvision Song Contest have been announced this morning in Germany.
The Bundesvision Song Contest which is now into its 11th year will take place on August 29th in Bremen at the OVB Arena. The contest sees artists from the 16 Federal States of Germany competing against one another to be announced the winner of the Bundesvision Song Contest.
Competing this year are:
- Baden-Württemberg: Glasperlenspiel (Came 4th in the 2011 contest)
- Bavaria: Wunderkynd
- Berlin: Lary
- Brandenburg: Ewig
- Bremen: Gloria
- Hamburg: Ferris MC
- Hesse: Namika
- Mecklenburg-Vorpommern: Buddy Buxbaum
- Lower Saxony: Madsen (Came 4th in the 2008 contest)
- Nordrhein-Westfalen: Donots
- Rhineland-Palatinate: Mark Forster
- Saarland: PerDu
- Saxony: Radio Doria
- Saxony-Anhalt: 3Viertelelf
- Schleswig-Holstein: Jeden Tag Silvester
- Thuringia: Yvonne Catterfeld
The songs that the artists will sing will be revealed over the coming months. We will be trying to bring you interviews and more coverage of the contest over the coming months.
Source: TV Total