Knez who is representing Montenegro at this years Eurovision Song Contest has revealed his team for Vienna.
Knez will be joined on stage by five female backing vocalists, they will be singing the Zjelko Joksimovic penned “Adio”, the backing singers are:
- Ksenija Knezevic – Took part in the 2013 Eurovision selection for Montenegro, is the daughter of Knez
- Lena Kuzmanovic – Member of the National Theatre Opera in Belgrade, has provided backing vocals for the likes of Sergej Cetkovic.
- Ivana Vladovic – Has been a backing vocalist for the past 5 years, she has performed with Zjelko Joksimovic and Severina.
- Jelena Pajic – Studied in Boston, she has been a backing vocalist in over 200 songs.
- Dunja Vujadinovic – Was a backing vocalist for Moje 3 in 2013, she also wrote the English version of the song “Ljubav Je Svuda”.
Knez will perform 4th in the second semi final with the song “Adio”.