It’s another brilliant Super Saturday with a massive four countries all selecting their participants tonight. From Finland to Slovenia, Moldova to Hungary these countries will all be holding the final of their Eurovision 2015 selection processes.
Moldova – O Melodie Pentru Europa – Final – 18:45 CET:
Moldova are the first country to kick off their Eurovision selection tonight, with 16 artists competing for just one ticket to Vienna. Moldova has held two semi finals already this week to cut down the 24 hopefuls to just 16.
The winner tonight will be selected by 50% televote and 50% jury vote, on the jury are:
- Vlad Costandoi – producer.
- Andrei Sava – composer
- Serge Kino – DJ & promoter
- Zinuţa Julea – Lecturer Academy of Music, Theatre and Fine Arts
- Dumitru Miller – Conductor of State Philarmonic Orhcestra from Ashdod, Israel
- Iurie Badicu – producer and lyricist
- Victoria Tcacenco – Associate Professor, Academy of Music, Theatre and Fine Arts. Doctor in arts.
- Adrian Beldiman – composer, chief music editor Radio Moldova
- Victor Buruiană – songwriter
The running order is as follows:
- Miss M – Lonely Stranger
- Irina Kitoroagă – I’m Gonna Get You
- Eduard Romanyuta – I Want Your Love
- Dana Markitan – Love Me
- Diana Brescan – Up And Down
- Donița Gherman – Inimă fierbinte
- Doredos – Maricica
- Stela Boțan – Save Me
- Mihaela Andrei – About Love
- Lidia Isac – I Can’t Breathe
- Glam Girls – Magia
- Sunstroke Project & Michael Ra – Day After Day
- Julia Sandu – Fire
- Serj Kuzenkoff – Danu năzdrăvanu
- Marcel Roșca – Feelings Will Never Leave
- Valeria Pașa – I Can Change All My Life
Watch the final live here.
Finland – UMK 2015 – Final – 20:00 CET:
After three weeks of semi finals, it is now time for Finland to select their participant for Eurovision 2015. Last year Softengine won UMK with the song “Something Better”, but who will follow in their footsteps?
A total of nine artists have made it through to the final, they are:
- Shava – Ostarilla
- Opera Skaala – Heart of light
- Jouni Aslak – Lions and Lambs
- Satin Circus – Crossroads
- Norlan “El Misionario” – No voy a llorar por ti
- Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät – Aina mun pitää
- Solju – Hold Your Colours
- Järjestyshäiriö – Särkyneiden sydänten kulmilla
- Angelo de Nile – All for Victory
The winner tonight will be selected by 90% televote and 10% jury vote.
Watch the show live from 20:00 CET here.
Slovenia – EMA 2015 – Final – 20:00 CET:
Tonight Slovenia will be selecting their artist for Eurovision 2015, a total of eight participants will be taking part in the show tonight.
The running order is as follows:
- Ayla & Neno Belan – Misunderstandings
- Tim Kores – Once Too Many Times
- Jana Śuśtersać – Glas Srca
- I.C.E – Vse Mogoće
- Celemens – Mava To
- Maraaya – Here For You
- Rudi Bučar En Figoni – Saltinka
- Martina Majerle – Alive
The eight songs will be performing in the first half of the show, two songs will be selected by the jury, they will then perform again with the winner being selected by televote.
Hungary – A Dal 2015 – Final – 20:25 CET:
After five weeks of shows it now comes down to the final, thirty songs have been cut down to the final eight. Who will Hungary pick to represent them across the border in Austria?
The final is split into two parts, in the first part the jury will select the four artists that will perform in the super final. On the jury are:
- Pierrot – composer, performer, songwriter and producer
- Jenő Csiszár – television and radio host
- Magdi Rúzsa – singer-songwriter and Hungarian representative at the Eurovision Song Contest 2007
- Philip Rákay – MTV programme director
The four artists that make it through to the super final will then perform again, it will then be down to the Hungarian public to select the winner through app and sms voting.
In the final are:
- Spoon – Keep marching on
- Zoltán Mujahid – Beside you
- Boglárka Csemer – Boggie – Wars for nothing
- Ádám Szabó – Give me your love
- Ív – Fire
- Kati Wolf – Ne engedj el
- Passed – Mesmerize
- Bálint Gájer – That’s how it goes (second round qualifier)
You can watch the final live from 20:25 CET here.
Sweden – Melodifestivalen 2015 – Semi Final 4 – 20:00 CET:
The last semi final of Sweden’s Melodifestivalen takes place tonight. The final seven songs in this years competition will be revealed as the contest heads to Örebro.
The running order for the show tonight is as follows:
- Midnight Boy – Don’t say no
- Caroline Wennergren – Black swan
- JTR – Building it up
- Hasse Andersson – Guld och gröna skogar
- Dinah Nah – Make me (La la la)
- Annika Herlitz – Ett andetag
- Måns Zelmerlöw – Heroes
Two artists will qualify direct for the final in Stockholm, while another two will go through to Andra Chansen where they will get one more chance to make it through to the final. As ever the qualifiers will be selected by 100% televote and app vote.
You can watch the show live here.