The final of Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2015 has just finished and Anti Social Media will be representing Denmark in Vienna. Anti Social Media won the contest and will now perform their song “The Way You Are” at the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest this May.
The winner tonight was selected through a combination of televote and jury vote. For the first time in a number of years the regional jury returned to the contest, those juries were made up of one former DMGP participant and three other music experts.
The running order for tonight’s show was as follows:
- Sara Sukurani – Love me love me (Sara Sukurani, Robert Uhlmann, Arash Labaf, Alexander Papaconstantinou) – 21 points – 10th
- Tina & René – Mi amore (Thomas G:son, Henrik Sethsson) – 44 points – 7th
- Marcel & Soulman Group – Når veje krydses (Marcel Gbekle, Jeanette Christiansen, Bjarne List Nissen) – 44 points – 8th
- Cecilie Alexandra – Hotel A (Bobby Ljunggreen, Marcos Ubeda, Kristian Lagerström) – 58 points – 4th
- Andy Roda – Love is love (Andy Roda, Maria H. Jensen) – 25 points – 9th
- Julie Bjerre – Tæt på mine drømme (Maia Daniella Andersen, Jakob Schack Glæsner, Lise Cabble) – 72 points – 3rd
- Anti Social Media – The way you are (Remee S. Jackman, Lars ”Chief 1” Pedersen) – 1o4 points – 1st
- Anne Gadegaard – Suitcase (Micky Skeel, Magnus Funemyr) – 98 points – 2nd
- Babou – Manjana (Lasse Lindorff, Daniel Rothmann, Thomas Sardorf, Karen Rosenberg, Nicolas Rebscher, Matthias Zürkler, Johannes Loefller) – 57 points – 5th
- World of Girls – Summer without you (Martin Fliegenschmidt, Rune Braager, Daniel Calvin Østergaard) – 57 points – 6th
You can watch the winning song below: