Mélanie René have just won the Swiss national final “Die Grosse Entsschedigungsshow”, they beat off competition from 5 other singers who also participated in tonight’s final. Mélanie René will sing “Time To Shine” in Vienna in the second half of the second semi final.
The running order for the show tonight was as follows:
- Deborah Bough – Shake It Off – Take Me Back To 23 – 6th
- Timebelle – Rude Boy – Singing About Love – 2nd
- Licia Chery – All About That Bass – Fly – 3rd
- Andy McSean – Chasing Cars – Hey Now – 4th
- Mélanie René – Chandelier – Time To Shine – 1st
- Tiziana – The Power of Love – Only Human – 5th
The winner was decided by 50% televote and 50% jury vote. The show took place in two parts. The first part saw all of the six hopefuls performing a cover of a well known song of their choice.After they’d all performed, they then took to the stage again to perform the song they wanted to take to Vienna.
You can listen to the winning song below: