Macedonia will select their participant for Eurovision 2015 in just 12 days time and the national broadcaster MRT has announced more details about their selection process.
The show itself will be held at the “Metropolis” Arena in the Capital Skopje. The running order of the show will be decided by MRT to create a more enjoyable show for the viewers at home, who will be able to vote on all of the 20 songs in this years contest. And it’s not just the right to represent Macedonia at Eurovision that the singers will be competing for, there is also cash prizes for the top 3, they are:
- First Place – 20,000 Euro
- Second Place – 15,000 Euro
- Third Place – 10,000 Euro
Voting in the contest will be split 50% televote and 50% jury vote. The jury vote will be made up of seven different international juries from across Europe, each jury will be made up of 5 people from the music industry, including singers and producers.
The show will be hosted by Vasil Zafircev who is a famous Macedonian actor. The MRT Orchestra will be conducted by Ljupcho Mirkovski, while the show will be directed by Skenderovski Valentino.
The full list of participants is as follows:
- Lena Zatkoska – Alo
- Tanja Carovska – Ako mi se vratis
- Danijel Kajmakovski – Esenski lisja
- Vera Jankovik – Se plasham
- Risto Samardziev & Vlatko Ilievski – Sever-jug
- Evgenija Cancalova – Da ne te sakam
- Aleksandra Mihova – Srce cuva spomeni
- Lidija Kocovska & Marjan Stojanovski – Sonce niz oblaci
- Joce Panov – Ni lj od ljubovta
- Goran Naumovski & Sanja Kerkez – Mig bez tebe
- Aleksandar Tarabunov & Toni Mihajlovski – Marija
- Aleksandra Janeva – Vo tvojot svet
- Miyatta – Zaljuben
- Tamara Todevska – Brod sto tone
- Sanja Gjosevska – Sakam da letam
- Nade Talevska – Znam
- Viktorija Loba – Edna edinstvena
- Verica Pandilovska – Samo za tebe
- Nina Janeva – Bluz za…
- Dimitar Andonovski – Se shto ti vetiv
Tickets are on sale now at the venue, with every ticket that is purchased for the show you will be given a CD containing all of the 20 competing songs.