Aydar Suleymanov (22) has been selected to represent Tatarstan on home soil this November at Turkvizyon. Aydar beat off competition from 21 other singers last night in Kazan. The winner was selected by a jury, on the jury were:
- People’s Artist of Russia and Tatarstan, Venus Ganeeva
- Deputy Director General TRC “New Century”, Milyausha Aytuganova
- People’s Artist of the Republic of Tajikistan, Aidar Faizrakhmanov
- General Director of the magazine “Voice of Turkey”, Hakan Solater
- Honored Artist of the Republic of Tajikistan, Milyausha Tamindarova
Aydar was a last minute addition to the selection having only written his song that he won with 10 days before the final took place. He’s win was put down to his different style of song to the other competitor, his song was called “Horses Run” (Кони бегут).