ORF of Austria have revealed the names of the 12 young musicians vying for the chance to represent Austria in Cologne. Austria which has hosted the contest for the past three editions, has been a major part of Eurovision Young Musicians since it’s start in 1982 only missing the 1986 contest.
The 12 acts are:
- Alexandra Kahrer – Cello
- David Kropfitsch – Violin
- Dominik Wagner – Double Bass
- Elisso Gogibedaschwili – Violin
- Manuel Mayer – Tuba
- Marie Isabel Kropfitsch – Violin
- Marita Gehrer – Recorder
- Martina Miedl – Violin
- Miranda Liu – Violin
- Mitra Kotte – Piano
- Yurika Cecilia Shima – Violin
- Ziyu He – Violin
The Austrian final takes place on March 20th.