With the Junior Eurovision 2013 final tonight there are a few things that you may want to keep your eye out.
- Zlata Ognevich and her multiple costume changes, keep your eyes out and see if you can keep up.
- Emmelie de Forest, you’ll see her popping up during the interval for her winning Eurovision song.
- San Marino in their first ever Eurovision final
- A boat that doesn’t really make much sense
- A seagull much like that on Malta at Eurovision 2010
- The votes being announced live on stage for the first time at Junior Eurovision
- Armenia and Azerbaijan not giving each other any points & as well as their massive separation in the group number
- The first time that 1st, 2nd and 3rd all get prizes
- A magic trick involving some animals, one executive producer and a host.
- Ruslana making an appearance during the show
Don’t forget you can still vote in our poll up until 17:30 CET, click here to vote.