Today TRM of Moldova held an internet streamed selection for Junior Eurovision 2013. A total of 4 acts took part in the show, 5 were due to take part but Tatiana did not take part. The winner Rafael Bobeica with the song “Cum să fim” (How To Be) was selected by a jury of music professionals. They will now have to pay for Moldovan participation in Kiev, TRM have only covered the cost of the selection show.
The full results were:
- Rafael Bobeica – Cum să fim
- Andreea Braga – Euromelody
- Rozalinda Buldumea – Bombonica
- Daria Boboc – Lasă-mă, că eu am de învăţat
- Tatiana Ţîgîrlaş – Visul meu (Did Not Perform)
You can watch Rafael’s performance below: