Mylène & Rosanne have won the Junior Songfestival in the Netherlands with their song “Double Me”. They won the contest with 33 points after getting 12 points from the public and kids jury. They will now represent the Netherlands in Kiev at Junior Eurovision 2013.
Here are the full results:
- Mylène & Rosanne – Double Me – 33 points
- Kim – Ik ben Verliefd – 31 points
- Sarah & Julia – Live Life – 29 points
- Mathilde – Wondergirl – 23 points
- Loeki – Gewoon in Love – 22 points
Mylene & Rosanne now become the third duo to sing for the Netherlands at Junior Eurovision, but also the second set of twins to go to Junior Eurovision.